We understand that providing information online requires great trust from you and it is our priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data you provide ('Data'). We will only collect Data that is necessary and relevant to the transaction, manage and store your Data as long as it is required by law or as long as the information is still relevant to the original purpose of Data collection. While using our site, your name as a user will be recorded in our logs.
When you use our site, the data we collect, including but not limited to:
1. User Profile , including but not limited to User name ( username ), e-mail address , telephone number , password and address. This data is collected during the account creation and renewal process;
2. Detailed transaction data, including but not limited to the type, amount and/or description of the product or service purchased, delivery address, payment channel used, transaction amount, transaction date and time. This data is collected when using the services on the site;
3. Payment data, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking , retail outlets. This data is collected when the User performs payment transaction activities through the site ; and/or
4. Permission to access the User's device when using features on the site.
5. Contents of communication messages when contacting us, including through our insureka! customer service;
When you use our site, the recorded data includes but is not limited to:
1. Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location and geo-location;
2. Data in the form of time from each User activity, including registration, login and transaction activities;
3. User preferences or usage data, including User interactions in using the site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
4. Device data, including the type of device used to access the site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, language selection, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or mobile network information;
5. Data logs (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or third party sites or services you use before interacting with the site.
We may use or combine all or part of the data obtained, collected and recorded from Users as mentioned in the previous section for things, including but not limited to:
Process all forms of requests, activities or transactions made by Users through the site, including for the purpose of sending products to Users.
The provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, including but not limited to:
1. Offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate insurance services, or other products through the site ;
2. Carry out internal activities necessary to provide services on our site, such as troubleshooting software problems , bugs, operational issues, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
Assisting Users when communicating with our insureka! consumer services, including, but not limited to:
1. Check and resolve User issues;
2. Direct User inquiries to appropriate Customer Service personnel to resolve issues; and
3. Monitor and improve our insureka! customer service response.
3. Contacting the User through, including but not limited to e-mail , letter, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited to, to assist and/or complete the transaction process or problem solving process.
4. Use the Data for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products.
5. Inform Users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events and others, either through the site or through other media. We may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, provide prizes, and serve relevant advertisements and content about our services and our business partners.
6. In certain circumstances, We will use or disclose User Data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and Us or other related third parties.
We guarantee that there is no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your Data to other third parties, without your written consent, except in the following cases:
1. Disclosure of User Data is required to partners or other third parties who assist us in providing services on the site and processing all forms of User activity on the site, including but not limited to processing transactions, payment verification and product/service delivery.
2. It is necessary to provide relevant information to our business partners in accordance with the User's agreement to use the services of business partners, including other applications or sites that have integrated APIs ( Application Programming Interfaces ) or their services, or business partners with whom we have collaborated to deliver promotions. , contests or specialized services
3. Communication is needed between our business partners (such as logistics providers, payments, etc.) and users in terms of resolving problems and other matters.
4. It requires providing relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, or similar service providers.
5. Users contact us through public media such as blogs , social media, and certain features on the site , communication between users and can be seen publicly.
6. Provision of User information to our affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on our behalf.
7. In an effort to comply with legal obligations and/or legal requests from law enforcement officials.
1. Cookies are small files that will automatically take place on the User's device that performs the function of storing User preferences and configurations while visiting our site.
2. These cookies are not intended to be used when accessing data held by the User on the User's computer/mobile device, other than those that have been agreed by the User to be submitted.
4. We may use the features provided by third parties in order to improve our services and content, including customizing and serving advertisements to each user based on their interests or visit history. If you don't want ads to be shown based on those adjustments, then you can set it through your browser
We will store Data as long as the User's account remains active and can perform deletion in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legal regulations.